QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

September 17, 2015

Rihanna says she would never join Taylor Swift on stage


In a new interview, Barbadian pop sensation Rihanna has candidly stated that she would never join fellow pop and country star Taylor Swift on stage.

But this is not because of any bad blood between Rihanna and the Shake It Off hitmaker, but simply because Rihanna doesn't think she and Taylor Swift go well together.

"I don’t think I would [join Taylor Swift on stage]. I just don’t think it makes sense.

I don’t think our brands are the same. I don’t think our audiences are the same. In my mind she’s a role model, I’m not," said the 27-year-old Pour It Up hit-maker who is known for her care-free attitude and racy outfits.

Taylor Swift however is known as a sweetheart among her young fans who are drawn to her songs which are mostly ballads that speak about relationships.

Swift is now on her 1989 World Tour, and has been making headlines for the number of high profile guests who join her on stage during her performances.

Among those who have joined Swift on stage are Avril Lavigne, Kendall Jenner, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Jamaica's very own Omi who performed cheerleader at one of Swift's concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment